Please take a moment to review our policies which we uphold for the safety and security of all our guests.
Arrival / Departure
Check in after 3:00 p.m. Any arrivals later than 5 p.m., please notify us in advance.
Check out by 11:00 a.m.
Visa, Mastercard and Discover accepted.
- Must be 21 years of age to reserve and register as primary guest, unless active military.
- Rates are per night and based on double occupancy with maximum of 2 guests per room. Rates do not include local or state taxes.
- Reservations guaranteed by credit card or cash. Personal checks accepted if received at least 30 days prior to arrival date.
- Balance of full rate paid upon check in.
A cancellation means partial or complete cancellations, early check outs, reservation date changes, no shows and terminated reservations due to disruptive behavior. We value our quiet atmosphere within the Country House and expect guests to respect the same. If disruptive behavior is excessive, we reserve the right to terminate a reservation at any time.
- Deposit is refunded if cancellation is received 7 days or more prior to reservation date.
While smoking isn’t allowed in any area of the Country House, smokers are welcome on the patio or front porch, where use of ashtrays and butt cans is greatly appreciated.
No pets allowed. The farm has plenty.
If you break it or steal it, it now belongs to you. Any damaged or missing items will be automatically charged to your account.
Como, Mississippi is located in the Central Standard Time zone.
Our vacation policy
Even innkeepers need a break. Our inn is closed for one week in January and one week in July for deep cleaning and repairs of both the property and soul.